October 16-November 8
Friday, October 16
6:00-8:00 p.m. Concourse Gallery
Look Here Artists' Panel Discussion:
Monday, October 26
This exhibition spotlights seven Minnesota artists and designers working to change people's perception and understanding of our impact on the natural world.
- Christine Baeumler, associate professor of art, University of Minnesota Twin Cities
- Elizabeth Blair, professor of English at Southwest Minnesota State University who is also a nature photographer and tamarack bog expert
- Amanda Lovelee ’10, MFA, works as an artist-in-residence for the City of St. Paul
- Arlene Birt ’02, BFA, runs Background Stories, an infodesign consultancy
- Susan Crow ’09, Certificate in Sustainable Design, is an entrepreneur and CEO of East Fourth Street
- Craig Johnson ’14, MA, creative director and principal at AGENCY F Design in Minneapolis
- Holly Robbins, partner and creative director of This Is Folly, a design studio in Minneapolis that specializes in ecologically-minded design.
Arlene Birt, Bicycling Counts, 2012. A bike counter and projection-based installation on a Minneapolis bike path.