These instructions can also be found at android.mcad.edu.
All of the pieces needed to join the secured MCAD wireless network are already included in Android OS 4.x and above. All that is necessary is to configure it properly.
- From your device, open Settings, open Wi-Fi
- From the screen that follows, touch the network
- Set EAP Method to:
- Set Phase 2 authentication to:
- Set Identity to MCAD account username (e.g. dhasselhoff).
- Leave Anonymous identity blank
- Enter MCAD account password in password field
- Select Don't Verify for CA certification. (This should be the default setting).
- Your device should automatically connect to the MCAD wireless network when it is within range. If it doesn't connect automatically, you may have typed your password incorrectly. Start over at step 1 to correct the problem.
- For any assistance, please stop by the or call 612-874-3666.