Your web images must to be:
- Saved as JPGs;
- No larger than 500 x 500 pixels;
- No larger than 150K.
Here are quick steps for creating JPEGs:
1. Open Adobe Photoshop.
2. Click the File menu, select Open, and locate your image.
3. Once your image is open, click the File menu and select Export and then Save for Web (Legacy).
4. Select JPEG, select MEDIUM or HIGH, and uncheck the OPTIMIZED box.
5. Your IMAGE SIZE should be no larger than 500 px in either the width or the height boxes.
6. Click SAVE.
7. Use a proper file name when saving. No spaces (use_these_line_breaks) and no special characters (%$&#*^$).
8. Close your original image without saving to preserve/protect your image.