We would like to notify students that several new course sections have been added for Fall Semester 2018:
- AH/HS 3867 02, Readings in Contemporary Art, faculty TBA, Thursday 6:30–9:00 p.m.
- AH/HS 3875 02, Readings in the Graphic Novel, faculty TBA, Monday 9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- HS 3065 02, Narrative and Storytelling, faculty TBA, Wednesday 9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.
- ANIM 3020 02, Character Animation 1, faculty TBA, Monday 1:00–6:00 p.m.
- DRPT 3020 02, Drawing: Figure, Charbonneau, Monday 1:00–6:00 p.m.
- FAS 3090 02, Critical Studies, Golden-McNerney, Thursday 1:00–6:00 p.m.
- PPB 3015 02, Screenprinting, Lundquist, Thursday 1:00–6:00 p.m.
If you are currently waitlisted for a course, please be aware that waitlisting will not guarantee you a seat in the course. If you need to be at a certain credit level for financial aid and/or scholarship purposes, you are encouraged to consider dropping your waitlisted course for an open seat in one of these courses.
These courses will appear in the course search on myMCAD if you would like further information about course descriptions or prerequisites, although online registration is no longer available.
If you are interested in adding one of these courses, please contact Student Affairs for assistance with updating your schedule.