A recap of MCAD news and features from last month.
Stories about MCAD life by students and staff.
Shows, awards, publications, etc. related to MCAD faculty, students, alumni, and staff. Are you up to something cool this winter? Don't hold out on us!
- Rivera Illustrates for O, The Oprah Magazine
- Lock Installation at Pirsig Projects
- Brandt Talks AI in Creative Review Article
- Made Here Presents Winter Walking Gallery
- Loop Paintings On View at St. Kates
- Jenkins Talks Local LBGTQ Community with PBS Twin Cities
- Rodriguez Talks Tintype with the Star Tribune
- Eicher at Scarborough Fair Shop
- Schwen Talks Illustration with Creative Mornings
- Goldes Book Launch at Midway Contemporary Art
- Meyerson Painting Brings in Big Bucks at Christie's Auction
- Drommerhausen Takes Ugly Sweaters to a New (Sweaty) Level
- Suppan's U + I <> # at Yeah Maybe Gallery
- Charbonneau's Collaborative Paintings Head to Design Miami/