As we reach the end of the semester I just want to remind everyone that hazardous chemicals and electronic waste need to be dispose of properly. You can do this by placing them in the containers located in the following areas.
Hazardous chemicals waste collection containers locations Main building:
- Hallway 122 under sink.
- Studio Area 115 under sink.
- Studio Area 142 under the sink.
- Studio Area 300 under the sink.
- Studio Area 350 under the sink.
- Labeled containers next to the dumpsters that will be placed at buildings
- 2540 and 2523. (Please do not put hazardous chemicals in the dumpsters)
Hazardous chemical waste collection containers locations MFA building:
- 3D shop first floor.
- Lower paint brush cleaning room.
If any of the chemical products you are disposing are not labeled, please use the labels provided on the top of each of the containers in the areas listed above so the chemical it can be identified. If you have a large amount call me at the number below to make arrangements.
Electronics may not be placed in the trash. Clearly marked container will be available only in the free-shelf area of the Main building for collection.
Please let me know if you have questions.
Occupational Safety and Health Coordinator