This scholarship competition is designed for students who are currently enrolled full time in an MCAD degree-seeking program. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better is required to enter.
Merit Scholarship Awards will be added onto existing financial aid.
Click on the links below for a list of awards, guidelines, and important dates.
Please read through the Merit Scholarship Guidelines carefully for details on eligibility:
Sign up deadline for Design, Fine Arts, Media Arts, ES/ADV, Foundation Merits or MFA Merits is: WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15. Sign up outside Academic Affairs (Main 348) for intent to participate. Please note: Design, Fine Arts, Media Arts, and Advertising participants must also sign up for installation space with Academic Services (Main 105). Foundation participants do not need an exhibition space.
*Submission deadline for Liberal Arts is: MONDAY, MARCH 27 by 1:00 p.m. See Guidelines for more details.
*MFA Merits: Sign up outside Academic Affairs (Main 348). MFA Merits will take place in the MFA Studio Building. Please see guidelines for more details.
**ATTENTION! Some submissions will require dropping a folder to the MCAD MERITS SERVER**
To access the MERITS server at MCAD:
- From the Finder, pull down Go > Connect to Server. The Connect to Server window appears.
Enter the following settings:
- In the Server Address field, enter ‘merits.mcad.edu’
- Click "Connect" in the lower right corner of the window.
- Sign in with your MCAD Login - make sure you use your short username / password combo (e.g. rmoranis / ).
- The volume will now appear on the desktop, named “Merits”.
- Open the volume to find your department. Drop your Merits Documentation folder into the correct department folder for your major. *This is a drop box only, once you submit you will not be able to view your files – please make sure you double check your submission before you drop it!
Feel free to contact our office with questions!
Ema Thoen email@example.com