Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to sign up.
COVID-19 can have very similar symptoms to the flu.
Reduce your chances of having the flu by getting a shot!
What to Do:
- Make an Appointment,
- Print & Fill Out a Registration Form for the day of your appointment:
Monday, October 18, Registration Form
Tuesday, October 19, Registration Form
- Show Up On Time to Get Your Flu Shot.
How to Make an Appointment:
Click or Copy/Paste this link to access the Scheduling Login Page: https://pickatime.com/hennepinhealthcare/MCAD
- Select "Login/Create Account" to create your username and password
- Select the day of the clinic you want (Monday or Tuesday) from the drop-down menu under the grey highlighted section.
- Click on the time you want to schedule your flu shot. There are 6 appointments available per 15-minute time slot. The number of available appointments within that time slot are in parentheses next to the times.
- Your appointment details will be listed. If everything is correct, select "Confirm Your Appointment."
- You will receive an appointment confirmation via email. You may change or cancel this appointment up until 1 hour before the clinic.
- Your appointment can be added to your Outlook or Google calendar by check box on confirmation page or clicking on the calendar box when you receive the confirmation email.
- Appointments can be made up to 1 hour before a scheduled time
- Print out the 2-sided Registration Form
- Fill in both sides of the Registration Form and bring it with you for your Flu Shot Appointment.
COVID19 requirements: Thank you for your cooperation making this a safe flu vaccination event
- Show up at your appointed time,
- Wear a mask,
- Wash your hands once you arrive, prior to your appointment,
- Bring a printed, hard copy of your completed Registration Form,
- Please don't attend if you have any Covid-like symptoms.
What to Bring:
- A printed, hard copy of your completed Registration Form
- Your Insurance Card,
- A Photo ID,
- If you think you may need a pen, bring one with you.
Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper arm where you would like to receive your flu shot.