To add or select a printer to print to:
- Begin by opening the file you want to print. Choose File > Page Setup.
- Under Paper Size, drop down and change the setting from US Letter to Tabloid (or Ledger). Click OK.
- Choose File > Print. The Print dialog box will open.
- Under the drop down list to the right of "Printer", choose the printer you want to print to. For printing to the Service Bureau, choose "SB-BW-11x17". (the 3rd and 4th floor copiers, as well as the copier in the Library will also print on 11x17 paper)
- Click the Print button.
- Prints sent to the black and white laser printer must be released from a queue first. Log in to your PaperCut account to release the file.
(Note, this printer has been moved to the 2nd floor studio area by the Emeritus Room)