2021 Made at MCAD Student Submission Guidelines
Deadline: Monday, March 8 at noon (CT)
This exhibition is open to all current MCAD students (all degrees and all divisions). Work submitted must have been made while the applicant was enrolled as a student at MCAD. All media are accepted.
This year the jurying process will be done online, but there will be a physical exhibition in MCAD’s Main Gallery. There are five alumni jurors who are assigned specific categories to review:
- Alumni Jurors + Jurying Categories:
- Marie Ketring ‘16 BFA - Animation/Filmmaking/Photography
- Victoria Martinez ‘10 BFA - Painting/Drawing/Printmaking/Artist Books
- Maggie Falco ‘16 BFA - Sculpture/Furniture Design/Installation
- Jas Stefanski ‘13, MFA - Graphic Design/Web & Multimedia/Product Design
- Anthony Pugh ‘02 BFA - Illustration/Comic Art
Each juror will choose up to 10 works for inclusion in the show. Only one work per student/collaborative will be permitted.
- Exhibition will be on view March 26–April 18, 2021 in the Main Gallery
- Announcement of jurying results: Thursday, March 11
- Art drop off/print off/shipping period: March 12–17
- Virtual Reception and Awards Ceremony: Friday, March 26, 6:30 p.m. via Zoom
During the awards ceremony on Friday, March 26, the jurors will announce the winners of the five $200 cash prizes for Jurors' Choice. You need not be present at the virtual reception to win.