Dear MCAD Students,
The Minneapolis College of Art and Design is continuing our partnership with ECSI to offer you electronic access to your 1098-T Tuition Statement for the 2021 tax year.
If you would like to receive your 1098-T form electronically, please provide your consent by clicking the link below and answering a few short questions.
Your 1098-T tax document will be available to download by January 31, 2022.
If electronic consent is not received by January 1, 2022, the 1098-T will be mailed to the address on file with the MCAD Records Office. Please be sure to update your mailing address with Records (Records@mcad.edu) no later than 12/31/2021.
1098-T Electronic Consent
Benefits to receiving electronic notification:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will be lost or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
To provide your consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions!
- Visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/eConsent
- Follow the simple, step-by-step instructions on the web form.
- Check the box and click submit.
It's that simple!
If you have any questions, please visit https://heartland.ecsi.net/index.main.html#/access/FAQtaxDocuments for information regarding your tax documents or email firstname.lastname@example.org.