Advising & Registration Information for undergrads currently enrolled for Fall 2019: Please take the time to read this information thoroughly.
- The spring 2020 course schedules are now available on the Registration tab of my.mcad.edu. In order to search courses: You will need to read, accept, and submit the Disclosure and Enrollment form online before you will be able to search courses.
- Your degree audit is on the Academic Advising tab under "My Degree Progress".
- Advising schedule for all currently enrolled students is as follows:
-->Declared seniors, juniors, and sophomores: Advising appointments will be visible on the Academic Info tab on my.MCAD.edu later today (Oct 28). Be sure the date is set to Nov 5 (Advising Day) when searching appointments.
-->Declared freshmen: Stop into Student Affairs, M104 for advising time.
--> Undeclared BFA students : Stop into Student Affairs to make an appointment for advising and registration. Appointments can be made starting Monday, Oct 28. Appointments are available Thursday, Nov 7 through Friday, Nov 15.
- You must receive registration clearance from your advisor prior to registration. Advisors will grant this during advising appointments.
- You will not be able to register if you have a business hold on your account. Please check the Student Account tab on my.MCAD.edu and resolve any balances well in advance of your advising appointment.
- Registration times are as follows:
- Declared seniors can register online at 10 am on Nov 5.
- Declared juniors can register online at 1 pm on Nov 5.
- Declared sophomores can register online at 2 pm on Nov 5.
- Declared freshmen can register online at 3 pm on Nov 5.
- Undeclared students will register during their advising appointment, made in Student Affairs.
- Online registration will close on Friday, November 15 at 6:00 p.m.
my.MCAD.edu training will be held on Monday, Nov 4 at 12:00 p.m. in Auditorium 150. All students encouraged to attend, pizza provided!
Please contact Records if you have any questions.
MFA and MA students
Contact your program director for registration instructions.
New students starting in spring 2020 will be emailed advising and registration information late November.
Returning students contact me to make registration arrangements.
Vice President, Student Affairs