Hello MCAD Undergraduates!
I hope your final push toward the end of the semester is creative and rewarding.
PitchFest is a competition event, supplemented with mentorship and tools for launching creative ventures. MCAD undergraduates hone their skills in developing and pitching a creative venture that creates positive impacts in the world and may win some fantastic award money!
The PitchFest 2021 process:
- APPLY: submissions are due on February 15, 2021.
- MENTORING: Finalists (individuals and teams) are selected and matched with a personal mentor for three weeks of coaching
- REVIEW: Creative business ventures proposals will be posted to a dedicated website for public review and comments over a 3 week period
- AWARDS: The final presentations on April 14, 2021 before a panel of jurors
- First Place: $5,000
- Second Place: $2,500
- Third Place: $1,500
- Audience/Public Favorite: $1,000
Eligibility: All current MCAD undergraduates (including Fall 2020 graduates)
PitchFest Info Sessions:
- Monday, February 1, 2021 - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 8, 2021 - 12:00 -1:00 p.m.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2021 at midnight.
More Info: https://mcad.edu/event/pitchfest-2021.
Email Questions to:
- PitchFest coordinator Theresa Madaus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Arts Entrepreneurship Department Chair Stephen Rueff.
Don't miss out on applying for PitchFest 2021!