Walking in this morning, I am once again amazed at how 6,800 pieces of artwork go up in one week and all evidence disappears the Monday after Art Sale. Preliminary numbers show nearly $300,000 in sales.
There are so many people to thanks for the success of this major event:
- The Planning Committee for ensuring a smoothly run event: Ann Benrud, David Bradberry, Allie DeLeo, Hope Denardo, Seth Goodspeed, Allie Gruman, Brett Smith, and Cindy Theis
- Academic Services for the incredible job of intake, wrapping, labeling, installing (3 times) and deinstalling: David Bradberry, Jeff Jones, Nick Kovatch, Katie Maren Nelson, Allison Vallant, and their entire crew
- Design Works/Communications for the beautiful design of the posters, signage, t-shirts, and ads: Kayla Campbell, Steven Candy, Paul Hudachek, and Josie Steen
- To all of you who volunteered to greet the public, steer the lines, man the registers, wrap the work, and all the seemingly invisible things that make this a success
- To everyone who purchased work and supported our students
- And especially the students, without whom there would be no art sale:
THANK YOU, ALL.