MCAD has partnered with ECSI to offer you the opportunity to receive your 1098-T tuition tax statement electronically this year. To receive your 1098-T tax form electronically, please provide your consent by clicking the link below and following the easy, step-by-step instructions. 1098-T’s will be provided by the end of January 2021. If electronic consent is not received by January 1, 2021, the 1098-T will be mailed to the current address on file.
1098-T Electronic Consent
To give consent to receive your 1098-T form electronically, click on the link below and follow the simple instructions to sign up!
- Access the web form...
- Follow the step-by-step instructions.
- Check the box and click submit.
It's that easy!
The benefits to receiving electronic notification are:
- Online delivery provides access to the form 1098-T much earlier than the traditional mailing process.
- Online delivery eliminates the chance that the 1098-T will get lost, misdirected or delayed during delivery, or misplaced once the student receives it.
- Signing up for online delivery is easy and secure.
- Students can receive their 1098-T form while traveling or away from their home address.
If you have any questions, please visit the FAQ page for information regarding your tax documents and to obtain contact information for ECSI.
Student Accounts, Director