Handshake is Career Development's internship tracking platform and job board.
Internships must be registered via Handshake, so undergraduates from every major will need to utilize the site.
All MCAD students have an account created upon enrollment. To activate your account, click the blue MCAD Account Login button on the site and login with your usual MCAD credentials.
Once you have activated your account, you may use Handshake to:
- Submit your resume and cover letters for review/critique by Career Development staff
- Register your internship (see the detailed Internship Registration for how to do so)
- Request Career Development appointments
- Browse and apply for jobs and internships (including word study opportunities)
- Connect with other MCAD students who have chosen to make their profiles public
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
MCAD Career Development