The MCAD Help Desk is looking for new student workers for the 2021-22 academic year.
Help Desk student workers are paid $13.25/hr for about 8 hours per week during academic semesters with occasional opportunities for work during summer and breaks.
Applications are due by Monday, June 21st, 2021. Applications will be evaluated during the summer, although final hiring decisions won't be made until after Fall 2021 financial aid packages are announced.
How To Apply:
- Be an upcoming first-year, sophomore, or junior in Fall 2021 in good academic standing with a Work Study award from financial aid
- Carefully read the job description below
- Submit this Online Application Form by the deadline (you must be logged into your MCAD google account)
Description of Duties:
- Assist full-time staff in providing technical support for members of the MCAD community in person, over the phone, and through our ticketing system (email)
- Resolve issues when able, make detailed records of requests, and pass along information to other members of the department when more advanced help is needed
- Help maintain technology in campus spaces, such as labs, classrooms, offices, and the Library
- Interested in information technology and troubleshooting (no prior experience required)
- Willing to learn with a positive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ready to work with a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff members
- Comfortable providing in-person staffing in Fall 2021 (within the bounds of CDC and MCAD COVID safety guidelines)
Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you may have about the position.