Welcome back! While MCAD will be closed to in-person services through the first week of classes you can still purchase your class materials from us in the Art Cellar.
Spring 2021 Materials Kits for 2D Foundation and Drawing 1
These can either be ordered online at mcad-artcellar.square.site or you can call to purchase at 612.874.3775
To place an order call us at 612.874.3775 and one of our wonderful staff can help put your order together!
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to email please be as specific as possible in what you want and include a phone number so an Art Cellar employee can contact you for payment.
Picking Up Orders (kits or general merchandise)
- Please do not stop by the store if you have not already placed an order. We will not be able to accommodate in-person purchases until February 1st (even if you just need something small like a parking card).
- We will need time to put your order together so please call to place your order at least a half hour before you are expecting to pick it up.
- No pick-up order is complete until we talk to you over the phone and accept payment.
- To pick up your order you can either stop by the Art Cellar and we will hand your order out to you or you can call us and we can run it out to you in the visitor parking lot under the skyway.
- Masks are required for all pickup orders (even if we run things out to your car).
Art Cellar Hours: 10:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Closed Monday, January 18th for MLK day.
Now through January 29th we are open for pick up orders only.
Starting February 1 we will reopen for in store shopping.