All degree-seeking MCAD students are welcome and encouraged to submit work for the annual Made at MCAD exhibition. This juried show will feature some 60 works selected by our two jurors, artist and designer Michael Cina and artist and curator Dyani White Hawk.
- Art Drop off: Tuesday, March 5, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the main gallery
- Jurying: Wednesday, March 6 and Thursday, March 7
- Notification of selected art: Thursday, March 7 by 5:00 p.m.
Any artwork not selected by the jurors must be picked up Friday, March 8 or Saturday, March 9.
- Exhibition opens Friday, March 15 with a reception on Thursday, March 28, 5:00-9:00 p.m. with awards at 7:00 p.m.
- Exhibition closes Sunday, April 21