Barbara McIlrath ’96 is featured in the upcoming solo exhibition Land Shapes at Groveland Gallery.
Exhibitions, awards, etc. related to MCAD faculty, students, alumni, and staff. Are you up to something cool this winter? Don't hold out on us!
- Carlson to Show at Headwaters Film Festival
- Page Street Kids Buys Johnson's Debut Book
- Mosman Photographs Casually Surreal Portraits
- Mallman Releases the Happiness Playlist
- Barlow in Quiet Enigmas and Familiar Love
- Haig's Illustrations Featured in Juror Showcase
- Frieburghaus Explores Sensory Experiences From Iceland
- Reti's Story on Crested Butte News
- Lee Retells First Hmong Shaman
- Wood Interviewed About Paper Botanicals
- Jones Illustrates for CreativeMornings Minneapolis
- Meister to Study in France with the Jerome Foundation
- MN Original Features MCADians From The M
- Tylke and Monick-Isenberg Present at Education Conference
- Flink Explores The Distance Between
- Mulcare in Denver Book Exhibition
- Nebenzahl Showcases Photography at FilmNorth
- Her Shares East Side Hmong-American Experience
- McIlrath Explores Local Landscapes in Latest Exhibition
- Johnson Exhibits Installation Work at University of Chicago
- Mary Paints Bright Behr Paint Cans
- Benda Illustrates for Make MN
- Barlow Examines Artist's Methods in Curation
- Peifer and Byers Show at Rosalux Gallery
MCAD recently caught up with Kate and Jenny to learn more about their hand painted wallpaper business, She She.
- Teaching Abroad with Jasmine Marie ’18
- Animation Student Profile: Leah Walsh
- Admitted Student Day 2019
- She She Talks Wallpaper, Working Together, and Creative Care
John C.S. Keston is a professor of Creative Multimedia at the University of St. Thomas.