Dear MCAD Students,
Thank you for reaching out with your excitement and questions after our initial Art Sale announcement. The Art Sale is a team effort and we are thrilled to offer it this year online.
If you are new to the sale (hey new students!) or are interested in more information, check out our MCAD Art Sale Online Q & A.
Here are a few important updates to note from our last email:
- Registration is now open! Registration signals your intent to participate in this year's online sale. Get started by completing the MCAD Art Sale Registration - Intent to Participate. Please, register for the sale by October 14, 2020 - it only takes a minute. Inventory uploads will be available next week.
- All MCAD students and alumni eligible to participate this year will have one additional year of participation.
- While restocking will not be viable for our online sale, multiple quantities per submission will be encouraged for our makers of smaller items (prints, comics, zines, etc.)
- We are excited to announce the Art Sale Digital Showcase. This is for all of our multimedia, animation, and moving image artists. Our goal is to make the Art Sale more inclusive for all mediums. Interested in this opportunity? Sign up here for more information. (And yes - you can also submit artwork to the sale!)
- Learning with us remotely this semester? Concerned about documentation? Questions about submitting multiples? Check out the Q&A for helpful information.
As we draw closer to the Art Sale you will be receiving weekly updates on deadlines, and other important information. Mark your calendars for virtual informational sessions on October 13 and 22 from noon-1:00 p.m.
Continue to reach out, we are here to help.
Events and Special Projects Coordinator, Institutional Advancement