The MCAD Media Center is looking for student workers for the 2021-22 academic year.
Media Center student workers are paid $13.25/hr for about 8 hours per week during academic semesters with occasional opportunities for work during summer and breaks.
Applications are due by Friday, July 2nd, 2021. Applications will be evaluated during the summer, final hiring decisions won't be made until after Fall 2021 financial aid packages are announced.
How To Apply:
- Be an incoming freshman, sophomore, or junior in Fall 2021 in good academic standing with a Work Study award from financial aid.
- Carefully read the job description.
- Fill out this application.
- Have an interest in media equipment (no prior experience needed).
- Good communication skills.
- Willing to learn.
- Ready to work with a diverse population of students, faculty, and staff members.
- Comfortable providing in-person staffing in Fall 2021 (within the bounds of CDC and MCAD COVID safety guidelines).
- Ability to lift 20lbs.
- Prior customer service experience (not required).