Student Health (101)
- 5 ways vaping can mess with your teeth and gums
Vaping can cause problems for your oral health—especially with long-term use. Learn what you can do to protect your teeth.
- Pick a major, get an internship, find a job: How the career center can help
- The campus career center can help you with so much more than figuring out life after college (though they can help with that, too).
- UCookbook: Baked veggie and chickpea empanadas
This lighter version of the traditional empanada is baked instead of fried, stuffed with chickpeas and veggies, and can easily be made vegan!
In case you missed it...
- Get through college with less debt: Your guide to scholarships and grants
- Ask the counselor: "What’s the best way to help a friend mourn the loss of a loved one?"
Don't have our app? Download it now!
Friday, November 6