You are here

Ready to declare a major?

If you are ready to declare a major, you can do it now!

Here is the form to declare your major:

Or, how about declaring a minor? 

Here is the form to declare a minor:

Or, stop into Student Affairs to pick up a form. 

If you want more information about majors and minors, see the Academic Advising page:

You will need to meet with the chair of the department of the major you want to declare. Or, the department chair of the minor you want to declare.

After you declare a major you will be assigned a faculty advisor. If you do not declare you still have access to staff advisors. All students should be declared by sophomore standing (30 completed credits). 

If you are a sophomore or junior and have not declared, please do so!

Tuesday, February 11