Please see below for a call for submissions for SAY IT LOUD 2021, a national juried exhibition:
The SAY IT LOUD national juried exhibition series will be coming to Minnesota! SAY IT LOUD - Minnesota will feature projects by Minnesota women and BIPOC designers, architects, engineers, and planners at GMD's HGA Galleries in the fall of 2021. Projects will be accompanied by quotes and video interviews on their experiences in the architecture and design professions.
We invite you to submit and forward this opportunity to others who should!
- SAY IT LOUD is a national movement of sharing, protecting, and celebrating the journey of underrepresented designers to inspire the next generation.
- SAY IT LOUD - Minnesota will engage diverse audiences through programming during the exhibition to elevate the identities and contributions of minority architects and designers.
- SAY IT LOUD exhibitions in other states have been viewed by an estimated 35,000 visitors since 2017.
Click to enter this juried exhibition for a chance to be part of SAY IT LOUD - Minnesota!
- Deadline to Submit: February 28, 2021, 11:59 EST
- Final selection will be made in March.