As a reminder to all students, the Spring 2019 tuition deadline is January 4, 2019.
WARNING: The college will be closed during winter break from December 24, 2018 until January 2, 2019.
Please be sure to review your spring charges and anticipated financial aid before our offices close for the holidays. All unpaid balances after 1/4/2019 will incur a $250 late tuition payment charge. Please continue reading to learn how to avoid late payment penalties.
Students, check your tuition balance, review your account activity, or enroll in the spring 2019 payment plan (aka MAXPlan), by logging into your MAXPay account from your myMCAD student dashboard.
- Login to myMCAD.
- From the 'Student Accounts' page, click, 'Launch MAXPay'
- To view your account activity, click, 'View Transactions' from the MAXPay main page.
- To pay your balance, click, 'Pay' to add the total amount due to your shopping cart.
- To enroll in the Spring payment plan (MAXPlan), locate the hyperlink titled, 'Click here to enroll in the Spring 2019 MAXPlan'
Semester payment plans do not automatically renew. If you successfully completed the fall 2018 MAXPlan and would like to participate in the spring plan, you must re-enroll per the instructions above.
If you received, or anticipate receiving a financial aid award, make sure you have completed all of the necessary steps to ensure that your financial aid package is complete and ready to disburse.
This may include:
- Accepting your awards online
- Completing your Direct Loan Entrance Counseling or signing your Master Promissory Note
- Emailing the Financial Aid Office a 'Thank You' note for a scholarship or grant
- Obtaining a cosigner
- Submitting required documents to lenders for private loan(s)
- If you are one of the many students and families who were randomly selected for verification, submitting all requested documentation to the Financial Aid Office
To check your financial aid award status, login to your myMCAD student dashboard and 'View your financial aid document tracking' or 'View current semester financial aid awards' from the 'Financial Aid' page.
To invite a parent or third party payer to access your student account information, you must 'Grant Access' by completing an online FERPA (aka Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act) form, for each parent and/or interested third party, before December 21, 2018. See the Student FERPA Form instructions. *Our offices will be closed beginning December 24, 2018 and will reopen on January 2, 2019. 3rd party/parent accounts cannot be activated during winter break.
Once parents or third parties have activated their user account, they can access student tuition information, pay student account balances, or enroll in the spring MAXPlan by logging into the myMCAD Parent dashboard using the email address submitted by students as their username.
Once logged in, parents will click the student's name, located beneath their photo ID and select, 'Launch MAX - View and Pay Tuition' to access MAXPay.
Direct: (612) 874-3654
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm, Morrison 21
For help with Financial Aid related inquiries:
MCAD Financial Aid Office
Toll Free: 1-800-874-6223, Ext. 2
Direct: (612) 874-3782
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm, Morrison 114
For Registration related inquiries:
Direct: (612) 874-3727
Office Hours: M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm, Morrison 103
Student Housing Office
Direct: (612) 874-3780
Fax: (612) 874-3701