MCAD Housing Application for the 2021-22 academic year
Due Noon on Friday, April 2
The application can be found on the Student Housing Intranet page.
Walking Away Winter
TODAY Thursday April 1 at 12:15 p.m. in front of the Morrison steps
Student Counseling and Wellness invites students to a group walk in the neighborhood. Masks on, safely distanced, for about 30 minutes. Bring your friends!
Snack (or coupon) provided for the walkers; Enter a drawing each time you join a walk; and trivia!
Advising & Registration
More info will be emailed soon!
Spring Graduates: Info for you!
Information about commencement, online senior exhibition, and more found on the Commencement FAQs Intranet page.
More Things to Know
- Women's Advocates offers webinars for all
- A full list and description of all upcoming events will always be available at: https://www.wadvocates.org/events/
- Topics include healthy relationships and support & healing following an assault
- Health Insurance
- HealthCare.gov If you need health insurance now or in the future, or plan to change your plan this year, here is your starting place!
- Minneapolis International Festival!
- It's free and it's virtual, info on the Minneapolis Parks & Recreation Web site
Coming UP: Watch for Info Coming Soon
Walking! More info for next week
More Cooking Videos coming soon
4 Ways to Set Boundaries in Relationships and Everyday Life
And more healthy tips from Campus Well!
Student Wellness and Counseling Information
Mental health counseling, medical assistance, COVID information, and more!
Learning Center and Disability Services Information
Tutoring, academic accommodations, success coaching, and more!
Emergency aid resources for students
Food and financial help at MCAD and in the community.
MCAD Sexual Assault Misconduct Policy and Title IX
How to report, resources, and the policies and procedures of an investigation.