Advising and Registration
Ongoing through April 21
Undergraduate declared and undeclared students, check your email for more details about your advising and when to register for fall classes. MFA and MA students contact your program director for information.
Walking Away Winter
Tuesday April 13 at 10:00 a.m. in front of the Morrison steps
Student Counseling and Wellness invites students to a group walk in the neighborhood. Masks on, safely distanced, for about 30 minutes. Bring your friends! Snack (or coupon) provided for the walkers; Enter a drawing each time you join a walk; and trivia! See the Intranet event for more info.
More Things to Know
- LUNAFEST: Minneapolis Women's Film Festival
- Wednesday, April 28, 2021, 7:00–9:00 p.m. - Online!
- LUNAFEST: Minneapolis women's film festival! Seven internationally curated short films by and about women. Proceeds support Minnesota Peacebuilding Leadership Institute.
- More info on the LUNAFEST Web site
- Health Insurance
- If you need health insurance in these challenging times, now's the time to visit HealthCare.gov to see what you might save! With the passage of the new law, you may now see increased savings that can lower your monthly premiums. You can also plan ahead if you will need coverage this fall.
Coming Up: Watch for Info Coming Soon
- Upcoming Strategy Participation Opportunities
- Contribute to the MCAD strategic planning.
- More info in the Upcoming Strategy Participation Opportunities news story
- Student Town Hall with MCAD Dept Directors
- Two meetings to accommodate student schedules:
- Tuesday, April 13 at noon
- Thursday, April 22 at 4:00 p.m.
- Want to be a peer mentor/orientation crew member?
- More information coming soon!
It's worth repeating....
Walking Away Winter
Tuesday, April 13 at 10:00 a.m. in front of the Morrison steps
Walk away stress, get some fresh air, clear your mind!
Student Wellness and Counseling Information
Mental health counseling, medical assistance, COVID information, and more!
Learning Center and Disability Services
Tutoring, academic accommodations, success coaching, and more!
Emergency aid resources for students
Food and financial help at MCAD and in the community.
MCAD Sexual Assault Misconduct Policy and Title IX
How to report, resources, and the policies and procedures of an investigation.