The course catalog for the summer/fall semester is now available on the MyMCAD portal. You can now review the courses that will be offered for the summer/fall semester.
To prepare for your advising appointment, please review the recommendations provided below:
Undeclared students: Schedule an advising appointment
Declared students: Your appointment has been assigned for you.
- Go to the “Academic Advising” tab on your MY MCAD.
- Choose “my advising appointments” and put in the date of Advising Day. You will then see your appointment time.
- If you can not make your advising appointment, contact your advisor ASAP to set up an appointment.
How to Prepare for Your Advising Appointment
- Locate and review your Degree Audit. You can find this document under the Academic Advising tab on the MyMCAD portal under “Degree Progress.” Select the Degree Audit PDF. This document outlines your current degree progress and lists which courses you have completed, are completing, or will need to complete in the future. For assistance on how to read your degree audit, click here!
- Review Sample Degree Audits for any Majors/Minors you may be interested in. You can find sample degree audits for all of the majors/minors offered at MCAD on the MCAD Intranet, Academic Advising Resources page. These sample degree audits list all of the required courses for each major and can help you decide on which courses to explore for future semesters.
- Review the Course Catalog. You can find the course catalog on the MyMCAD portal under the Registration tab. Here you will be able to see the courses offered for the coming semester. For assistance on how to navigate the course catalog, see the myMCAD Student Tutorial!
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact your Academic Advisor.