March 10, 2019
On 3/9/2019, at approximately 5:30 p.m., MCAD Public Safety was made aware of a missing backpack containing an Ipad and other electronic miscellaneous items. The missing items were last seen in the Main building inside the 142 Painting Studios.
If you have any information in connection to this crime, please contact Public Safety's non-emergency line at (612) 874-3801. Public Safety would like to stress the importance, to all students, of securing your property when left unattended.
Theft Prevention Tips:
- Mark your personal property - Public Safety will furnish an engraver and assist in marking property for later identification.
- Record the make, model, and serial number of all your valuables and keep the records in a safe place.
- Place purses, laptops, iPods and other personal items in a locked cabinet or desk drawer while working.
- Keep your belongings with you at all times.
- Do not leave valuables unattended in the library, cafeteria or student lounge areas.
Minneapolis Police Emergency 911
MCAD Emergency 874-3555
MCAD Non-emergency 874-3700