Dear MCAD Faculty, Staff, and Students,
We want to thank you for contributing to our strategy discussions over the past few weeks. Because your input is critical to the process of creating a future roadmap for MCAD, we want to give you more opportunities to participate on your own time and with consultant MJ Kaplan.
Further Opportunities to Engage
- Respond individually to four questions in this Google doc
- Join strategic consultant MJ Kaplan for an open forum to share your ideas and/or questions: April 12, 13, or 15 at 12 noon
- April 22nd at 12 noon - All community strategic plan recap with MJ Kaplan (Watch for the zoom link in What's up at MCAD)
- Reach out directly to MJ Kaplan with ideas and/or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- January Board forum
- February Assess data and research from across the college
- March-April Stakeholder engagement sessions
- May Present draft framework to Board of Trustees for feedback
- Summer Refine plan
- October Board review and approval of Strategic Plan
We appreciate your help and candor. With your insights and ideas, we can build together a bold plan for MCAD’s future.
Best to you all,