Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Exhibition and Studio Services (ESS) Core Values: Community, Confidence, Creativity!
Who is ESS?
The role of ESS is to cultivate and support the artistic knowledge and capabilities of the MCAD community and campus.
Visit us in person or reach us by email at email@example.com.
- Ian Van D. Chandler, ESS Manager
- Jordan Hazen, ESS Office and Studio Coordinator
- TO BE REVEALED, Lead Specialist
Exhibition Services Includes:
- Reservation, use, and preparation all of the exhibition spaces throughout the college (except Main Gallery lol)
- Art installation training and information about paint, materials, tools, lighting, and space use
- WE CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO PROPERLY HANG YOUR ARTWORK!!!!
- Coordination of artwork installation for yearly exhibitions and events
Studio Services Includes:
- Assigns and monitors studios and lockers
- Room Reservation requests (but please email furniture specifics to Facilities and ESS)
ESS DOES NOT HANDLE, MANAGE, MOVE, OR FIX FURNITURE
Please Contact FACILITIES for:
- Furniture maintenance, repairs, or moves in studio, office, and classroom
- They can assist you in person or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.