REMOTE ONLINE TUTORING is available
You can book an appoinment though the Learning Center Appointments page. Please view the video on how to do this below.
Check out our Study Tips for Learning Online. You will find information for studio classes, notetaking, and more!
HOW TO SCHEDULE A MEETING WITH TIMOTHY
1. Open your MCAD Google Calendar
2. On the left side of your screen look for the "Meet with..." search bar that has the words "Search for people" inside.
3. Type Timothy or email@example.com in the "Meet with..." search bar.
4. Click on Timothy's name to open their calendar.
5. Create a meeting by clicking on an available space in Timothy's calendar.
6. For a video conference click "add rooms, location, or conferencing." Next, click "add conferencing." A link will be generated with the title "Join Hangouts Meet." Finally, click save. When it is time for your meeting, use the "Join Hangouts Meet" link to access your meeting.
VIDEO ON HOW TO SCHEUDLE APPOINTMENTS FOR REMOTE ONLINE TUTORING
A step-by-step guide to making online tutoring and academic advising appointments. This video also includes a demonstration of the Learning Center's Hangout Chat which can be used for virtual walk-ins when you don't have an appointment.