Employee Resource Groups (or ERGs) are voluntary, employee-led collectives designed to foster an inclusive workplace. They typically focus on employee identity or experience-based groups that build community. All MCAD employees have access to 'Communities' in Paylocity. Based on survey feedback, MCAD HR has recently added a few ERGs (Employee Resource Groups). HR is also interested in hearing about other groups that might be helpful and/or be of interest. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join an ERG and/or if you have ideas for additional ERGs.
- LGBTQA+: for MCAD employees who identify as LGBTQA+
- BIPOC: MCAD Employee Resource Group for employees who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Color).
- Parents: For MCAD employees who are also parents! Especially in these times of having a new baby, caring for young ones and working and/or managing online education at home, preparing kids to head to college, this group is for you.
- Volunteer Opportunities: The WELL+ Theme for September is Volunteerism. This group is intended to be a place to share information about volunteer opportunities and share images of events.
- Neuro Difference: For folks who are living with neuro-difference whether that be themselves or a family member. Neurodiversity is the idea that neurological variations are known and valued as any other human variation and can include anxiety, depression, dyslexia, ADHD,, dyscalculia, ASD, etc. (sharing diagnosis and/or medical information is not required or encouraged).
- DIY OF MCAD: MCADians are multi-talented creatives! Post info on your DIY related projects here.
- [ gal-uh-maw-free ]: noun, plural gal·li·mau·fries. a hodgepodge; jumble; confused medley. a ragout or hash. a place to post random art related information.
- Craft Point
- PETS OF MCAD
Again, HR is also interested in hearing about other groups that might be helpful and/or be of interest. Please contact email@example.com if you would like to join an ERG and/or if you have ideas for additional ERGs.