How To Reserve Classrooms, the Black Box Experimental Space & Collaborative Spaces
The Room Reservation Form (to reserve classrooms) and the Black Box Reservation Form (to reserve the Black Box Experimental Space) are located on the MCAD Intranet under the Course/Room Schedule.
Collaborative Spaces with no technology or AV Support (Conference Spaces, the Print Critique Area, and the Screening Room) are located on Places and Space under Collaborative Spaces.
HyFlex Rooms (Main 150 - Auditorium, Main 410 - Classroom & Main 414 - Classroom) are reservable for the Admissions Office, Advancement Office, and Academic Affairs Office Only.
Room Reservation Form:
Please Submit Room Reservations 7 days prior to the date of the reservation. This allows Academic Services to reserve the space and notify the Media Center if there are any requests for AV Support.
1) Click the Room Reservation Form: https://intranet.mcad.edu/content/request-room
2) Enter Name
3 Add in the Event Title
4) Enter Email Address
5) Select Faculty, Staff, Administrator, Student, or Guest/Other
6) Select What type of space do you need: Classroom with Projector or Classroom without Projector
7) Select a room
8) Click the Course Room Schedule Calendar Link under “All” to check for conflicts before requesting
9) Select Date and Time
10) Select AV Support Details
11) Enter in Special Furniture Requests
Black Box Form Link:
Please Submit Black Box Reservations 7 days prior to the date of the reservation.
1) Click the Black Box Form: https://intranet.mcad.edu/content/black-box-reservations
2) Enter Name
3) Enter Email Address
4) Fill in Reservation Dates Requested
5) Enter in the Installation Description
6) Attach File
7) Select Submit to Confirm
1) Go to Places and Space: https://pas.mcad.edu/
2) Click Collaborative Spaces
3) Reserve either of the following: Main 238 - Round Table Conference Space, Main 404 - Meeting Room, Morrison L125 - Library Conference Room, Main 411A - Print Critique Area, Morrison M210 - Drawing Critique Area, Morrison M204 - Screening Room (Needs Key Card Access from the Library)