You can sign up to be considered for a Notetaker position with MCAD's Learning Center and Accessibility Services by:
1. Complete a Notetaker Application
- Read and sign the Notetaker Contract in the application process. This will create your account in the notetaker system.
- If you have accommodations with MCAD then please contact email@example.com so that we can turn on the application for you.
2. After you complete the Notetaker Application then you need to log into your account at: accommodations.mcad.edu
- Click on the Notetaker tab
3. Add your Course Registration Numbers (CRNs)
- The Inputting your CRNs into the Notetaker System Video can help walk you through these steps
- Enter in the CRNs for your classes under the 'Request a Notetaking Assignment' area
- The CRN includes the subject, course and section. AH170101 without spaces is an example of a complete CRN for section 01 of the Introduction to Art and Design course.
- Your CRNs can be found on your course schedule on your my.mcad.edu portal
4. Log out and back into accommodations.mcad.edu to check that your CRNs are listed under the notetaker tab.
- If they are then you are done. If they are not, then please try again.
If we need a notetaker in one of the classes that you input then we will email you to let you know!