Donating Materials to the Archives
Current MCAD faculty and staff - please see the information on records management for a detailed list of what we collect and how to transfer materials to the archives.
The Archives collects a wide variety of materials and formats. Some suggestions for possible donations are listed below.
- Photographs and audio and video recordings of college activities, events, buildings and grounds, students, visiting artists, faculty, and staff
- Documentation of student clubs and organizations -photographs, posters, flyers, event announcements, meeting minutes, publications
- Students' scrapbooks, diaries, and correspondence created while at MCAD
- Faculty and staff publications, speeches, and articles
- Documentation of collaborative projects between MCAD and community service organizations or businesses.
Potential donors are encouraged to contact the Library staff to determine if their materials fall into our collecting scope and arrange for transfer.
MCAD is not able to accept donations of artwork, please refer questions to Kerry Morgan, Director, MCAD Gallery, at (612) 874-3667 or email@example.com.