HOW TO UPLOAD FILES
If you filled out an accommodation application in the past and need to add more documents then you may do so following the directions below.
- Go to accommodations.mcad.edu
- Click on the "Additional Accommodation Request Form" link
- Click on submit
- Fill out the form
- Click submit again to finish the request
- The next page will have a place for you to upload additional documentation
- Upload an ESA contract that is filled out as much as possible before school starts
- If you have roommates then have them send an email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating they are okay living with your ESA
- You can skip all signatures but yours in the contract
- Upload updated picture of your ESA
- Upload updated rabies vaccination or other shots required by law in the USA and MN for your ESA if applicable
- If this is required by law for your animal and we do not have it when you bring your animal to campus then we will ask you to take your animal off-campus. You can find some information about the laws on MCAD's ESA website. It is your responsibility to know the laws regarding your animal.
- Upload updated Minneapolis pet license information or receipt of payment if applicable
- If you have paid for the pet license and it has not arrived yet then we will need a copy of the receipt to show you purchased it.
- Once you receive the license then you can upload a scan or picture of the license information to accommodations.mcad.edu.
- If a license is required by law for your animal and we do not have at least a receipt saying you have paid for it when you bring your animal to campus then we will ask you to take your animal off-campus. You can find some information about the laws on MCAD's ESA website. It is your responsibility to know the laws regarding your animal.
- You can find the ESA Contract and other information on MCAD's ESA website.
- If you have been approved in the past then we do not need an ESA letter from your health care provider.