The Learning Center and Disability Services is committed to:
- supporting MCAD learners in their academic and professional endeavors;
- hiring and training the best qualified peer tutors and professional specialists;
- maintaining a caring, open, and encouraging environment;
- engaging in partnerships and collaboration across the college to ensure a well-informed and holistic approach to our services; and
- employing the best and most-up-to-date theories, pedagogies, methodologies, and technologies in our work.
Tutoring areas include:
- Writing tutoring, including course assignments and professional documents
- English as a Second Language Tutorials
- Software and technical skills associated with MCAD courses
- Success strategies, including time management, study skills, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact the Learning Center Director at: email@example.com