Spring Semester Info
- The Library is now open to MCAD Faculty, Students, and Staff
- You can now request books in the catalog even if they are available on the shelf. Simply click the "Request" button in a catalog record, and we'll let you know when it's ready to pick-up.
- Online research assistance: contact Allan directly firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Interlibrary loan will continue at this time
- Purchase requests for new materials will continue
- We’re available during the day, M–F by email, phone (612 874 3791), and Google Chat, Meet
Ask Us: firstname.lastname@example.org or a staff member: Allan_kohl@mcad.edu, Dan_leanio@mcad.edu, Peter_hoseth@mcad.edu, Kay_streng@mcad.edu, Amy_naughton@mca.edu
TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Due to COVID-19 the Library is closed to in-person access except to MCAD Faculty, Students, and Staff
Monday–Friday: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
2501 Stevens Ave.
Check out the MCAD Library on Flickr...