End of Semester Info
- YES, you can still get library books!
- Curbside / Contactless pick-up for physical materials: Email a list of the items you want to email@example.com, and we'll let you know when it's ready to pick-up.
- Online research assistance: contact Allan directly firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Due dates have been extended to February 1 for returning students, faculty, and staff
- Interlibrary loan will continue at this time
- Mail-in return option for non-returning students: contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purchase requests for new materials will continue
- We’re available during the day, M–F by email, phone (612 871 3791), and Google Chat, Meet
Ask Us: email@example.com or a staff member: Allan_kohl@mcad.edu, Dan_leanio@mcad.edu, Peter_hoseth@mcad.edu, Kay_streng@mcad.edu, Amy_naughton@mca.edu
TEACHING AND LEARNING RESOURCES
Due to COVID-19 After Tuesday, 11/24 the Library will be closed to in-person access except to faculty by appointment
We’re available during the day, M–F by email, phone (612 871 3791), and Google Chat / Meet
2501 Stevens Ave.