Learning Center Offerings:
The Learning Center provides interdisciplinary support for all MCAD students, including face-to-face and online tutoring, an online writing and learning lab (OWLL), small and large group workshops and in-class presentations, as well as accommodation services for students with disabilities. The Learning Center works with students to make them better learners and prioritizes equal access and opportunity for all students.
The Learning Center Mission Statement
The Learning Center is committed to
- supporting all MCAD learners in their academic and professional endeavors;
- hiring and training the best qualified peer tutors and professional specialists;
- maintaining a caring, open, and encouraging environment;
- engaging in partnerships and collaboration across the college to ensure a well-informed and holistic approach to our services; and
- employing the best and most-up-to-date theories, pedagogies, methodologies, and technologies in our work.
Read about Learning Center Objectives here.
Tutoring areas include:
Writing at any stage and any level, including course assignments and professional documents
Software and technical skills associated with any MCAD course
Success strategies, including time management, study skills, and more!
If you have any questions, please contact the Learning Center Director at: email@example.com