The Digital Print Lab is an advanced print production space open to all.
The DPL houses:
- 4 Epson SureColor p7570 (24", 2x Matte, 2x Luster)
- 1 Epson Stylus Pro 7900 (24", customer supplied paper)
- 1 Epson SureColor p7570 (24", customer supplied paper)
- 2 Epson SureColor p5000 (17", customer supplied paper)
- 2 Hasselblad Flextight 848 scanners
Additionally, the DPL space is set up like all smart classrooms with projection and AV equipment that is perfect for class demonstrations.
Printing and payment is managed through PaperCut.
Access is available 24/7 and print and scan stations can be reserved online. For classroom demonstrations or orientations please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the space.