Dear students and families,
Your Spring 2022 tuition information is now available online.
WARNING: The college will be closed during winter break from December 24, 2021 until January 3, 2022. The Spring 2022 tuition deadline is January 7, 2022.
Please be sure to review your spring charges and anticipat ed financial aid before our offices close for the holidays. All unpaid balances after 1/7/2022 will incur a $250 late tuition payment charge. Please continue reading to learn how to avoid late payment penalties.
Students, check your tuition balance, review your account activity, or enroll in the Spring 2022 payment plan (aka MAXPlan), by logging into your MAXPay account from your myMCAD student dashboard.
- Students, login to your myMCAD portal.
- Parents, login to the myMCAD pa rent portal and skip to step 4.
- From the 'Student Accounts' page, click, 'Launch MAXPay'
- To view your account activity, click, 'Activity Details' from the left hand navigation menu.
- To pay your balance, click, 'Make A Payment' from the left hand navigation window.
- To enroll in the 5-month payment plan (MAXPlan), scroll down the page and click, 'View Payment Plan Options' to enroll.
* Please note that MAX Plans do not automatically renew from one semester to the next. If you successfully completed the Fall 2021 MAXPlan and would like to participate in the Spring 2022 plan, you must re-enroll per the instructions above.
If you received, or anticipate receiving a financial aid award, make sure you have completed all of the necessary steps to ensure that your financial aid package is complete and ready to disburse.
This may include:
- Accepting your awards online
- Completing your Direct Loan Entrance Counseling or signing your Master Promissory Note
- Emailing the Financial Aid Office a 'Thank You' note for a scholarship or grant
- Obtaining a cosigner for a private loan
- Submitting required documents to lenders for private loan(s)
- If you were randomly selected for verification, submitting all requested documentation to the Financial Aid Office
To check your financial aid award status, login to your myMCAD student dashboard and 'View Financial Aid Document Tracking' or 'View Current Semester Financial Aid Awards' ' from the 'Financial Aid' page.
To invite a parent or third party payer to access your student account information, you must 'Grant Access' by completing an online FERPA (aka Family Educational Rights to Privacy Act) form, for each parent and/or interested third party, before December 23, 2021. Our offices will be closed beginning December 24, 2021 and will reopen on January 4, 2022. 3rd party/parent accounts cannot be activated during winter break.
Once parents or third parties have activated their user account, they can access student tuition information, pay student account balances, or enroll in the spring MAXPlan by logging into the myMCAD Parent dashboard using the email address submitted by students as their username.
Once logged in, parents will click the student's name, located beneath their photo ID and select, 'Launch MAX - View and Pay Tuition' to access MAXPay.