The majority of MCAD's main building eClassrooms share standardized AV equipment and setups. The following instructional guide is valid for rooms 101, 119, 230, 231, 320, 303, 323, 330, 331, 333, 410, 414, 416, 432, 434, and 440.
Laptops in classroom 430 can display to the ceiling mounted LCD monitor either via HDMI cable or Apple Airplay.
To obtain the best possible color accuracy when connecting to MCAD projectors and LCDs, it is recommended you install and select the appropriate color profile for the room.
- You must first check the Course/Room Schedule on the MCAD Intranet to see if the room you would like to use is available.
- Click on the "All" tab at the top.
- Under Room Schedules, click the drop-down menu labeled "All
- An HDMI cord and Mini DisplayPort adaptor is provided in the room.
If you are presenting a PowerPoint presentation on a classroom or auditorium projector or monitor and video files won't play, follow these steps.
1. Make sure your embedded video is either a .mp4, .m4v, or .mov file type.