To obtain the best possible color accuracy when connecting to MCAD projectors and LCDs, it is recommended you install and select the appropriate color profile for the room.
- Begin by downloading the “FA17_Color_Profiles.zip" link below. Once downloaded, double-click to expand.
- In the OS X Finder on your laptop, Option-click on the Go menu and select “Library”
- While in the Library folder, go to ColorSynch > Profiles
- If there is already a folder or group of MCAD color profiles in that Profiles folder, go ahead and delete them.
- Copy the “FA17_Color_Profiles" folder you just downloaded into the Profiles folder. The latest MCAD profiles have now been added.
- Next, open System Preferences > Displays > Color
- Choose the appropriate room profile from the list
- Your laptop is now synchronized with the color profile of the room’s projector or LCD monitor