FA19 Syllabus Form Instructions
version 5, 07/26/2019
- Follow this link to the Form: https://forms.gle/H25GTiCuN63Zmu4q7
- Enter your FALL '19 course number and section in this format: DEPT 1234 01
ex. EN 1500 03 (English 1500 section 3)
Please double-check the course number for accuracy.
- Type or copy/paste your information for each available field
(course calendar optional for this step, see below for formatting steps)
Course Title, Faculty Name, Description, Date, and Time will fill automatically.
- Select course methodologies from the list
- Click Submit
- When you receive your link email, follow the link
- Review your syllabus and make corrections if necessary directly in the Google Doc.
- NEW: Upload the Google Doc link to the Blackboard page for your course. See tutorials below.
This form removes all special formatting.
- If you would like to have formatting in your Course Calendar (type sizes, tables, etc), leave this field blank in Step 3 above, and click Submit.
- When you receive the link to your syllabus, click the link. This will take you to the syllabus file in Google Docs.
- Copy/Paste your formatted Course Calendar into the Doc file under the Course Calendar heading. All the formatting will be retained.
- Creating and Linking to Your Syllabus in Bb
- Tech Tip About Google Docs, Sharing, and linking in Bb. How to Share starts at 45s: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXx0z5hZTiI
Knowledge Base Category: