SP21 Syllabus Form Instructions
version 6, 11/19/20
- Follow this link to the Form: https://forms.gle/raHqVyHdNq4ngz2VA
- Enter your SPRING '21 course number and section in this format: DEPT 1234 01
ex. EN 1500 03 (English 1500 section 3)
Please double-check the course number for accuracy. You can find this on myMCAD.
- Video-conference links for your class and office hours are required to complete the form
Here's a video tutorial on how to set up a Google Meet for your class.
- Type or copy/paste your information for each available field
(course calendar optional for this step, see below for formatting steps)
Course Title, Faculty Name, Description, Date, and Time will fill automatically.
- Select course methodologies from the list
- Click Submit
- You will receive an email with the link to your syllabus in your MCAD email, follow that link
- Review your syllabus and make corrections or changes directly in the Google Doc.
- NEW: Upload the Google Doc link to the Blackboard or Canvas page for your course. See tutorials below.
This form removes all special formatting.
- If you would like to have formatting in your Course Calendar (type sizes, tables, etc), leave this field blank in Step 4 above, and click Submit.
- When you receive the link to your syllabus, click the link. This will take you to the syllabus file in Google Docs.
- Copy/Paste your formatted Course Calendar into the Doc file under the Course Calendar heading. All the formatting will be retained.
- Creating and Linking to Your Syllabus in Bb or Adding your Syllabus in Canvas
- Tech Tip About Google Docs, Sharing, and linking in Blackboard or Canvas. How to Share starts at 45s: https://yoxutu.be/DXx0z5hZTiI?t=45
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.