This article will show you how to add a Google Meet link to the Syllabus area in your course.
You can always add a link that you have already generated, but we'll show you how to create a link using the Google Meet tool in Canvas.
1. Find the Apps icon on the tool bar in the Canvas editor, it looks like an electrical plug.
2. On the pop-up window select the Google Meet app from the list.
3. You will need to grant access to the app using your MCAD account - students with MCAD accounts will be able to join right in.
4. A Google Meet link, ID, and phone number will be generated.
5. Finally, click the button to update your syllabus.