If you are presenting a PowerPoint presentation on a classroom or auditorium projector or monitor and video files won't play, follow these steps.
1. Make sure your embedded video is either a .mp4, .m4v, or .mov file type.
2. Make sure the original video file is in the same folder as your PowerPoint (.pptx) file.
3. Save your PowerPoint presentation and quit Power Point.
4. Unplug the HDMI cable from your computer.
5. Shut down the projector system or turn off the monitor. Restart the projector system or turn the monitor back on.
6. Once the projector system is fully booted or the monitor is on, reconnect the HDMI cable to your computer.
7. Open your PowerPoint file.
This should fix the issue. If you have further problems please contact AV Support.