Occasionally when you print something from the internet (like driving directions or an image) to the SB-BW printers, the printer will display an error. This is a Postscript error, meaning the printer doesn't understand the information it has been sent.
Sometimes this manifests with a printed error code, or pages of printed gibberish.
- Downloading the file (to the Temp Storage drive or your Laptop)
- Opening the file with a different program (.jpg with Photoshop instead of Preview, PDF with Acrobat, etc.)
- Saving your document with a different name, or as a copy and printing the new version
- Sending your file to a different printer, the 3rd floor or 4th floor copiers have larger internal memory and can process large files more easily
- Email your file to the SB for a full service print!