There are a few reasons why a file might not show up in your release queue even though it looks like it printed.
- Verify your network connection, your WIFI network should be MCAD (not MCAD Guest or any other network)
- Is there still a printer icon in your dock? If so, click on it and make sure there are no files listed there. If files are still present it means they are still spooling to the printer. Do not close or log out of your computer until all files vanish from the queue on your computer
- Your printer drivers may be out of date - Follow these instructions to download the most current printer drivers
- Once you've verified that it looks like your file actually sent from your computer and you're still not seeing it in your release queue, it could be one of two things:
- Does the home directory on your laptop differ from your MCAD Login username (i.e., "joesmith" instead of "jsmith?")? If so, you must install and run the "CLIENT REQUIRED" version of the MCAD Printer Utility that includes the PaperCut client. See THIS article for help.
- You may have sent a document set to a size the printer does not support. The SB-BW-Letter and SB-BW-11x17 printers are set up to only accept files of those sizes. You will get an automated warning via email from the PaperCut server
Stop by the SB or Helpdesk if you are still having issues!